Join the Chamber
You have two ways of paying for your membership:
- If you wish to pay online by either personal or corporate credit card or by PayPal itself, we offer either secured Visa or MasterCard payments through PayPal by clicking the “Join now” button below.
- If you wish to pay by check, you can download a hard copy application for membership and mail the completed form along with your check to our office at 27 Winter Street, Unit 2, Sussex, NB E4E 7H5.
Of course you could also visit our office during business hours or sign up at any of our monthly meetings or other functions.
Retired members, $25
Individual membership, $65
Company with 1 – 3 employees, $115
Company with 4 – 10 employees, $145
Company with 11 – 25 employees, $195
Company with 26 – 50 employees, $260
Company with 51+ employees, $320
Note: For company memberships, all employees of your company, regardless of the number, enjoy all the privileges, benefits, and discounts of full individual membership but are not listed individually in the Directory, except for the principal member.
What’s in the Membership Package?:
The Chamber can assist you in improving your bottom line through its various benefit programs.
As a member of the Canadian and Atlantic Provinces Chambers of Commerce, and the cooperation of our local business members, we are able to offer the following benefits to all our members. If you contact the supplier directly, be sure to mention that you are a member of the Sussex & District Chamber of Commerce.
Also check this page and frequently; because more services are added and changes are made throughout the year.
- A group insurance plan offering comprehensive group benefits, including health and dental insurance is available by contacting the local representative in Sussex – Sunshine House Financial Centre, 451 Main Street, Sussex NB E4E5G4. Tel: (506) 433-4588 Fax: (506) 433-2084. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wireless POS payment systems through Sonapay and powered by First Data. Consistent and preferred pricing for Chamber members. Prices are guaranteed, with no cancellation fees or hidden costs and arranged by a local Sonapay account executive with a track record of cost savings for business. Call 506-245-2745 to discuss tailored solutions that will simplify payment acceptance for your company.
- A fuel discount (3.5 cents per litre)—offered to the company and its employees—at all Canadian ESSO-branded service stations.
- Home, auto and travel insurance through Johnson Inc. Call 1-877-742-7490 or visit www1.johnson.ca. Be sure to mention Group Code JP.
- Discounts of 40% on shipments within Canada and to worldwide destinations, 25% on imports into Canada and 75% (starting at) on freight shipments services with the UPS® Savings Program.
- Audio conferencing and webinar services from Evolve Collaboration. Integrated conferencing and collaboration services include audio, web and video conferencing solutions with many customizable features designed to meet the specific needs of your business communications. http://www.evolvecollaboration.com/
- Get preferential pricing through Purolator’s volume discounts program; enjoy discounts on our Purolator Express® and Purolator Ground® suite of services. https://chambermaster.blob.core.windows.net/userfiles/UserFiles/chambers/1721/CMS/Benefits/PURO_Infographic-ChamberOfCommerce_Atlantic-2017-July.pdf
- Commissioner of Oaths signature for only a $25 donation to the Chamber. Call Pam Kaye, Executive Director at 506-433-1845
- Air Canada for Business is a complementary booking program for small to medium-sized companies. Chamber members can book and manage travel with our online tool, plus unlock exclusive rewards, savings, upgrades, and member services designed to help you get the most out of your business travel. Chamber members can enter a promo code available with your membership for enrolling in Air Canada’s program to get enhanced bonuses, including 15% off their next trip. https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/home/book/business-travel/for-business/booking-tool.html
- “GoForth with the Chamber” is a partnership program between Atlantic Chamber of Commerce and GoForth Institute. As a member of the Atlantic Chamber, we are able to pass along to you a $25 discount on the $195 registration fee for their online New Entrepreneurs Training Program. Before registering you must contact the Sussex Chamber office at 506-433-1845 for your distinct member only code. See details here.
Additional benefits of membership:
- Access to a “members only” section of the website where you will find an increasing number of resources such as management and business articles, recorded webinars, business forms and other useful information for entrepreneurs.
- Free management training and personal coaching on topics such as leadership skills, time management, delegation, motivation, meeting management, and more. Where food or materials are involved there will be a fee, with members receiving a discount.
- As a member, you will receive discounted registration fees on most of the activities and events sponsored by the Chamber. There are also periodic events that are free of any charges, such as our Annual Christmas Mixer.
- Discounts and other benefits from fellow member companies participating in our “Business to Business” program.
- Recognition of your company as a progressive supporter of business growth in the Sussex area through a listing in the Chamber Directory, complete with a link from your listing to your website.
- For company members, all employees of your company, regardless of the number, enjoy the privileges, benefits, and discounts of full membership.
- An opportunity to expand your experience, visibility, networking and personal growth by serving on a committee or as a board member of your local Chamber of Commerce.
And the greatest benefit of all is the opportunity to help the growth and prosperity of not only your own company, but of your fellow businesses and the community in which we live. Together we are better!
In addition, all first-time member companies receive a CJCW 30-second radio ad free. Contact Lou McNamara, General Manager at 590 CJCW Broadcasting, 506-432-2529. email@example.com. Identify yourself as a new Sussex & District Chamber of Commerce member.
Business to Business Discounts
At the start of the New Year, we will also have a listing of business Chamber members who are willing to offer special discounts or benefits to other Chamber members. This is not only a money-saving benefit, but will encourage networking among our members, build stronger bonds within the community, and a further encouragement to shop locally.
Any current or new members who are willing to participate are asked to let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org the product or service and the discount or benefit you will offer to your fellow members.